CPA firm on the seacoast of New Hampshire looking for a Staff Accountant to add to our growing team!
- Prepare federal and state tax returns for individuals, corporations, and partnerships
- Financial Statement Engagements – assist the engagement team in performing required auditing, review, and compilation procedures
- Tax planning and research
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required, with CPA, EA, or CPA candidate preferred
- 1-3 year(s) experience working at a public accounting firm
- Proficient in UltraTax, QuickBooks and Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and time management skills
The position is available immediately. If you are interested in working at a fast paced, experienced firm with growth potential and a competitive salary/benefits package then we would be excited to meet with you.